Pinnacle Trader Fx Review

Pinnacle Trader Fx Review

✔️ Accounts: $5k - $200K
✔️ Profit Split: 90%
✔️ Profit Targets: 8%, 9%, 5%

Home » Pinnacle Trader Fx Review

Pinnacle Trader FX is a new proprietary firm registered in the United States in 2024. There isn’t much information on ownership. Check out all of the features in our detailed review below.

Pinnacle Trader Fx Review toponlineforexbrokers

Community Feedback for Pinnacle Trader Fx

Pinnacle Trader has a rating of 4.4 stars at Trustpilot. 94% of the reviews are 5 stars, while the remaining 6% are 1 star. Users are satisfied with the payouts, customer support, and the fact there are no limits on the trading days. There are complaints that the credentials for the bought challenge can take two weeks to be sent.

Platforms Used by Pinnacle Trader Fx for Trading

You’re able to use MT5 as a trading platform at Pinnacle Trader FX.

Pinnacle Trader Fx: Instruments You Can Trade

You can trade:

  • Forex
  • Commodities
  • Indices
  • Crypto

Payment Options at Pinnacle Trader Fx

You can use Rise and Crypto as payment options at Pinnacle Trader.

Account Size Options in Pinnacle Trader Fx

The 1-Step Challenge account sizes:

  • $5k
  • $10k
  • $25k
  • $50k
  • $100k

The 2-Step Challenge account sizes:

  • $5k
  • $10k
  • $25k
  • $50k
  • $100k
  • $200k

Understanding Profit Splits at Pinnacle Trader Fx

Pinnacle Trader FX offers up to a 90% profit split. This means you get to keep 90% whil ethe company keeps the 10% of your trade profits. 

Pinnacle Trader Fx Approach to Profit Targets

In the 2-Step Challenge, the first step has a 9% profit target, and the second step has 5%. For the 1-Step Challenge, the profit target is 8%.

Drawdown Rules and Daily/Max Loss Policy at Pinnacle Trader Fx

Both challenges have a 4% daily loss limit in the first step. The 2-Step Challenge has a 5% daily loss limit in the second step. Again, the first step for both challenges is an 8% total loss. The second step has a 10% total loss limit.

Minimum and Maximum Trading Days at Pinnacle Trader Fx

None. There are no limits on the maximum or minimum number of trading days.

Pinnacle Trader Fx Customer Support

You can contact customer support via email:[email protected], or the ticketing system.

Step Challenges Available at Pinnacle Trader Fx

There are two types of challenges available that consist of one and two steps.

Costs of Entry for Pinnacle Trader Fx Challenges

1-Step Challenge:

Account SizeCost

2-Step Challenge:

Account SizeCost

Commissions and Fees at Pinnacle Trader Fx

You’re charged $6 commission per lot. There are no commissions on indices. 

Refund Options at Pinnacle Trader Fx

There is no information regarding the refund options.

Does Pinnacle Trader Fx Offer a Free Trial?

No, Pinnacle Trader doesn’t offer a free trial.

Payment Frequency at Pinnacle Trader Fx

You can request a payment every 5 calendar days.

Pinnacle Trader Fx FAQ

How do I request payout?

You can request a payout by contacting live support.

What broker will we be using?

Pinnacle Trader FX is partnered with CBT.

Is hedging allowed?

No. Your account will be closed if you use hedging.

Is news trading allowed?

Yes, but you can’t open new positions two minutes before and two minutes after.

Starting Fees: $47 - $797
Challenge Types: 1-step & 2-step
Payout: Every 5 days
Trust & Fairness
Games & Software
Bonuses & Promotions
Customer Support
4.0 Overall Rating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top 5 Forex Brokers

✔️ Spreads from 0.4 on FX pairs
✔️ TradeLocker trading platform
✔️ Instant withdrawals
✔️ Regulated broker

✔️ Tight spreads
✔️ No commissions
✔️ Up to 30:1 leverage
✔️ Instant execution

Not Verified

✔️ Negative balance protection
✔️ Ultra-fast execution
✔️ Professional Customer Support
✔️ Mobile trading apps

✔️ More than 300+ CFDs
✔️ MetaTrader 4 platform
✔️ Educational resources
✔️ Convenient payment method

Top New Prop Firm

✔️ EAs allowed
✔️ Daily payouts
✔️ Up to 90% split
✔️ News & Weekend Holding

New Trading Platform

✔️ 500+ Assets
✔️ One platform, multiple devices
✔️ One-click trade​
✔️ 0.01 spread

Pinnacle Trader Fx Review