Read our easyMarkets Broker Review
- Website: www.easymarkets.com
- Support: Tel: +357 25 828 899
- Office address:
- 5th Floor Kriel Court, 1 Griva Digheni, PO Box 53742
- Limassol 3317
EasyMarkets is the registered trademark for Easy Forex Trading Ltd, which is licensed and registered with CySEC. It is a long established Forex broker and has been working in the industry for more than a decade. While its main office is located in Limassol, they also have an office in Sydney. EasyMarkets has become one of the most respected Forex brokers, because it is able to offer its customers a well-established security structure, which promises a safe and sound environment for trading. So let’s do something a little different with this easyMarkets review and look at how this broker protects its clients from activities considered fraudulent.
As a client you can be confident easyMarkets has your funds safe and secure
easyMarkets is licensed and regulated by CySEC, but have gone one step further by complying with EU investment law MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). All the necessary measures are in place to protect the funds of their clients. For example:
- Funds are segregated
- Operations and client bank accounts held by reputable EU banks
- Reputable payment service providers such as Barclaycard, Globalcollect, Skrill, and Neteller
- Protection via Investor Compensation Fund
- Financial reports submitted to the regulator on a monthly basis
- Senior management responsible for risk management
No need for a download with easyMarkets trading platform
A web-based interface means that easyMarkets customers have no worries about downloading or setting up a program. Their own web trading platform, Visual Trading Machine, runs automatically from a web browser, via the company website. Alternatively, there is the very popular MetaTrader 4, for those who prefer a globally recognized Forex trading platform. easyMarkets is also available on mobile, so traders will have no problems wherever they choose to undertake their trading. There are a range of solutions, whatever type of mobile device you choose to use with easyMarkets mobile trading apps.
Three main trading accounts to choose from with easyMarkets
To cater to the needs of their varied client base, easyMarkets offers a range of accounts, with a variety of benefits and spreads. And there is a personalized account manager ready and waiting to help traders pick the right one for their needs. The three main accounts are:
- Standard account – No minimum deposit, minimum deal size from 5k, $25 minimum margin to risk, fixed and fixed spreads from 3 pips. Other benefits include a personal account manager, guaranteed stops, live chat support, trading on all available platforms, free SMS market alerts, technical analysis reports, and access to all educational tools.
- Premium account – Minimum deposit is $2,000., minimum deal size from 50k, $250 minimum margin to risk, and fixed spreads from 2.5 pips. As well as enjoying the same benefits as a standard account there are a few extras. These include personal one-to-one training, personal market analyst support 5 days a week, 24/5 dealing room telephone trading, loyalty rebates, free breaking news SMS alerts, and market updates either via email or phone call.
- VIP account – A VIP account comes with all the benefits previously mentioned, but the minimum first deposit is $20,000, minimum deal size from 100k, $500 minimum margin to risk, and fixed spreads from 1.8 pips.
Try an easyMarkets bonus out for size
We like to keep our readers up to date with the latest offers, so keep reading our easyMarkets review for the latest easyMarkets bonuses.
- 50% welcome bonus – All first deposits, receive 50% bonus up to $2,000
- Win and win again – Start trading, win and easyMarkets will double it, plus if you lose it’ll be covered up to $200
- Trade options up to $300 risk free – The chance to trade forex and hedge options, up to $300 risk free
A great introduction to Forex trading with the help of easyMarkets customer support
EasyMarkets has a great deal to offer beginners when it comes to the world of Forex trading. Their customer support staff are friendly and helpful, but there is also live training by phone, chat services, video tours, and the services of a personal account manager to help even the most inexperienced trader get up to speed with everything they need. There is also an online learning center, a demo account, and one-on-one training for new customers.
For problems and queries there are a number of contact telephone numbers across the globe, as well as different emails depending on the query. Customers can also use snail mail if they’d prefer to put their queries down on paper. Addresses are given for offices in Cyprus and Australia.
Payment methods are a little limited
Compared with a number of other Forex brokers, easyMarkets payment methods are rather limited. 12 currencies are accepted for deposits, but can only be made using a credit card or wire transfer. Withdrawals can be made if the required documentation has been supplied, but it has to be sent to the bank account that was used for deposits. However, the good news is that there are no fees on either deposits or withdrawals.
easyMarkets certainly has a lot to offer both new and seasoned Forex traders. This brokerage firm has years of experience in the industry and it certainly shows. The great range of trading instruments, and trading platforms, as well as no minimum deposit, make easyMarkets a good proposition if you’re looking for an introduction in the global financial market, without too many restrictions.