Read our easyMarkets Broker Review
Access up to 1:200 leverage (1:30 for EU clients)
- Website: www.easymarkets.com
- Support: Tel: +357 25 828 899
- Office address:
- 5th Floor Kriel Court, 1 Griva Digheni, PO Box 53742
- Limassol 3317
EasyMarkets is an award-winning forex and CFD broker which launched in 2001. It entered the market as the world’s first web-based trading platform and has since grown to serve traders from over 160 countries. While its main office is located in Limassol, they also have offices in Sydney and Shanghai. EasyMarkets has become one of the most respected forex brokers, because it offers a well-established security structure, bolstered by licenses from both ASIC in Australia and CySEC in Europe. The broker has also been awarded over 30 global awards. This strong reputation is why our review team feels confident that easyMarkets could be the broker for you.
Our reviewers also discovered that, with easyMarkets, you can trade over 200 different markets, including forex, indices, shares, agriculture commodities, energies, metals, cryptocurrencies and vanilla options. You can trade these assets in a number of different ways too, such as day trading, forwards, pending orders, options and the broker’s proprietary trading method, easyTrade. Read on to find out more about this excellent forex broker.
As a client you can be confident easyMarkets has your funds safe and secure
‘Simply honest’ is the motto at easyMarkets, and it’s clear this drives their philosophy and offering. is the broker’s trademark and philosophy. In addition to boasting licences by two world=leading regulatory authorities, they also take all of the necessary measures are in place to protect the funds of their clients. This includes:
- Keeping all client funds segregated from easyMarkets company funds.
- Storing all client funds in top tier, low credit risk, global banks.
- Maintaining sufficient liquid capital to cover all client deposits, potential fluctuations in the company’s currency positions and outstanding expenses.
- Working with reputable payment service providers such as Barclaycard, Globalcollect, Skrill, and Neteller
- Offering protection via Investor Compensation Fund for European clients.
- Submitting financial reports submitted to regulators on a monthly basis.
- Implementing a comprehensive risk management strategy, created by senior management.
It is also worth noting that, in line with their ‘honest’ trademark, easyMarkets does not charge any commissions on trades, deposits and withdrawals.
No need for a download with easyMarkets trading platform
A web-based interface means that easyMarkets customers have no worries about downloading or setting up a program. Their own web trading platform, Visual Trading Machine, runs automatically from a web browser, via the company website. Alternatively, there is the very popular MetaTrader 4, for those who prefer a globally recognized Forex trading platform. easyMarkets is also available on mobile, so traders will have no problems wherever they choose to undertake their trading. There are a range of solutions, whatever type of mobile device you choose to use with easyMarkets mobile trading apps.
At easyMarkets, you can choose between multiple platforms, including the easyMarkets Web Platform. This platform is both simple and versatile, making it perfect for both beginners and experienced traders. The broker’s platform offers free guaranteed stop losses, no slippage, fixed spreads and no payment fees. On this platform, you can also trade over 200 instruments,
If you prefer trading on the go, you’ll be glad to learn that the easyMarkets app is available on both Android and iOS devices. This platform offers you all the same unique trading benefits and tools of the Web Platform, including dealCancellation, free stop loss and take profit orders, market explorer and price notifications. You can also view live rate graphs and financial calendars, and trade in numerous different ways. On mobile, you’ll also never be charged commissions and can enjoy zero slippage, although the number of instruments available to trade is reduced
Our review team was also impressed with easyMarket’s Vanilla Options platform. This is an intuitive platform that is incredibly user-friendly. It gives you access to easyMarkets CFD trading and the easyTrade platform, although it’s unique as it allows you to trade both the upward and downward movement of an instrument and both sides of the exchange. Simply put, you can buy or sell the asset of your choice without the obligation of actually owning it.
Lastly, easyMarkets also offers the always-popular MT4 platform. Here, you can use robots and EAs and benefit from one-click trading opportunities. It also offers a range of indicators and analysis tools, trading templates, and multiple order types. If you do decide to trade via MT4 with easyMarkets, you can access over 80 instruments, including currencies, metals, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies.
Benefit from unique trading tools and conditions
As you can probably tell from our easyMarkets review so far, this broker provides you with a range of unique tools and conditions. These are all proprietary innovations, which have been created to enhance your trading experience. Below, we’ve listed some of the most important features you can benefit from.
- dealCancellation – This feature allows you to undo losing trades within an hour for a small fee and protect yourself against unexpected volatility. This is perfect for those who trade ahead of news and events where the outcome cannot be guaranteed.
- Freeze Rate – This tool allows you to freeze the price you see for a few seconds, to perform your trade. These few seconds make a huge difference in volatile markets like forex and cryptocurrencies, so this tool gives you the chance to make a well-thought-out decision.
- easyTrade – Perhaps the most innovative of all of easyMarkets’ tools, easyTrade allows you to trade without margin requirements and spreads. It also allows you to set a risk amount before you trade to protect your balance.
- Other tools – In addition to the three tools mentioned above, easyMarkets also gives you access to market sentiment tools, trading charts, market news, notification, live currency rates and trading signals.
- Negative balance protection – This protection ensures that your account will never drop below zero. It’s offered at no extra cost too, so no matter which account you have, you can benefit from it.
- Free guaranteed stop-loss – Offered on the easyMarkets proprietary platform and app, this feature does what it says on the tin. You’re offered a guaranteed stop loss at no extra fee, reducing the risk you are exposed to when trading.
- No slippage – To stay in line with all high-quality brokers, easyMarkets has a no slippage condition which means that the price requested is the one executed for your trade.
- Tight fixed spreads – Instead of offering variable spreads, which can be hard to manage, easyMarkets offers fixed spreads on all account types. This means that, no matter what the market’s liquidity or volatility is, easyMarkets spreads remain stable.
Three main trading accounts to choose from with easyMarkets
To cater to the needs of their varied client base, easyMarkets offers a range of accounts, with a variety of benefits and spreads.
European clients can enjoy a VIP account with a maximum leverage of up to 1:30, due to regulatory reasons. The minimum deposit is 100 EUR, for which you’ll also benefit from a Personal Account Manager who can provide you with information about market trends, economic events, investing strategies and more. You’ll also recieve daily fundamental and technical analysis, trading central indicators and low spreads.
For non-European clients, our review team were happy to find that easyMarkets offers three different account types:
- Standard account – Minimum deposit of $100 USD and fixed spreads from 1.9 pips on the EUR/USD pair. Other benefits include a personal account manager, guaranteed stops, live chat support, trading on all available platforms, free SMS market alerts, technical analysis reports, and access to all educational tools.
- Premium account – Minimum deposit of $2,000 and fixed EUR/USD spreads from 1.4 pips. As well as enjoying the same benefits as a standard account there are a few extras. These include personal one-to-one training, personal market analyst support 5 days a week, 24/5 dealing room telephone trading, loyalty rebates, free breaking news SMS alerts, and market updates either via email or phone call.
- VIP account – A VIP account comes with all the benefits previously mentioned, but the minimum first deposit is $10,000 and fixed spreads start from 0.9 pips on EUR/USD.
Try an easyMarkets bonus out for size
easyMarkets offers all non-European traders a range of bonuses and promotions as their way of saying ‘thank you’ for choosing them. Unfortunately, these promotions, bonuses and offers are not available to EU clients for regulatory reasons.
Our reviewers found that easyMarkets offers three different rewards:
- Sign up bonus – When you sign up to easyMarkets, you’ll receive a bonus. What makes this exceptional, however, is that you can withdraw any trading profits made from trading the bonus at any time once you’ve verified your account, traded a minimum of 5 lots and made a minimum profit of $50. This is incredibly low and sets easyMarkets apart from other similar brokers.
- First deposit bonus – Receive 50% or an up to $2000 tradable bonus based on your first deposit. Bonuses are for trading purposes only.
- Refer a friend – Register for the refer and earn program at easyMarkets and you can get paid for every new trader you introduce to the broker.
A great introduction to Forex trading with the help of easyMarkets customer support
EasyMarkets has a great deal to offer beginners when it comes to the world of Forex trading. Their customer support staff are friendly and helpful, but there is also live training by phone, chat services, video tours, and the services of a personal account manager to help even the most inexperienced trader get up to speed with everything they need. There is also an online learning center, a demo account, and one-on-one training for new customers.
For problems and queries, there are a number of contact telephone numbers across the globe, as well as different emails depending on the query. Customers can also use snail mail if they’d prefer to put their queries down on paper. Addresses are given for offices in Cyprus and Australia.
Payment methods are a little limited
Our reviewers are happy to report that easyMarkets does not charge any commissions or fees on deposits and withdrawals. The company provides you with a plethora of payment methods too, including credit/debit cards, online banking, e-wallets and bank wire transfers. easyMarkets process all your withdrawal requests within one business day, however, depending on the final destination of your funds and your bank’s processing times, it may take 3-10 business days before the funds reach your account.
Compared with a number of other Forex brokers, easyMarkets payment methods are rather limited. 12 currencies are accepted for deposits, but can only be made using a credit card or wire transfer. Withdrawals can be made if the required documentation has been supplied, but it has to be sent to the bank account that was used for deposits. However, the good news is that there are no fees on either deposits or withdrawals.
easyMarkets certainly has a lot to offer both new and seasoned Forex traders. This brokerage firm has years of experience in the industry and it certainly shows. The great range of trading instruments, and trading platforms, as well as no minimum deposit, make easyMarkets a good proposition if you’re looking for an introduction in the global financial market, without too many restrictions.