Introducing a Broker With Offices all Over the World – Read our Easy Forex Review
- Website: www.easy-forex.com
- Support: Tel: +357 25 828 899
- Office address:
- 5th Floor Kriel Court, 1 Griva Digheni, PO Box 53742
- Limassol 3317
Easy Forex is the registered trademark for Easy Forex Trading Ltd, which is licensed and registered with CySEC. It is a long established Forex broker and has been working in the industry for more than a decade. While its main office is located in Limassol, it has offices all over the world, including Sydney, Warsaw, and London. Easy Forex has become one of the most respected Forex brokers, because it is able to offer its customers a well-established security structure, which promises a safe and sound environment for trading. So let’s do something a little different with this Easy Forex review and look at how this broker protects its clients from activities considered fraudulent.
As a client you can be confident Easy Forex has your funds safe and secure
Easy Forex Trading is licensed and regulated by CySEC, but have gone one step further by complying with EU investment law MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). All the necessary measures are in place to protect the funds of their clients. For example:
- Funds are segregated
- Operations and client bank accounts held by reputable EU banks
- Reputable payment service providers such as Barclaycard, Globalcollect, Skrill, and Neteller
- Protection via Investor Compensation Fund
- Financial reports submitted to the regulator on a monthly basis
- Senior management responsible for risk management
No need for a download with Easy Forex trading platform
A web-based interface means that Easy Forex customers have no worries about downloading or setting up a program. Their own web trading platform, Visual Trading Machine, runs automatically from a web browser, via the company website. Alternatively, there is the very popular MetaTrader 4, for those who prefer a globally recognized Forex trading platform. Easy Forex is also available on mobile, so traders will have no problems wherever they choose to undertake their trading. There are a range of solutions, whatever type of mobile device you choose to use with Easy Forex mobile trading apps.
Three main trading accounts to choose from with Easy Forex
Best Online Forex Brokers – List
|Broker||Min Deposit||Welcome Bonus||Rating|
See a Full List of Forex Broker Companies
To cater to the needs of their varied client base, Easy Forex offers a range of accounts, with a variety of benefits and spreads. And there is a personalized account manager ready and waiting to help traders pick the right one for their needs. The three main accounts are:
- Standard account – No minimum deposit, minimum deal size from 5k, $25 minimum margin to risk, fixed and fixed spreads from 3 pips. Other benefits include a personal account manager, guaranteed stops, live chat support, trading on all available platforms, free SMS market alerts, technical analysis reports, and access to all educational tools.
- Premium account – Minimum deposit is $2,000., minimum deal size from 50k, $250 minimum margin to risk, and fixed spreads from 2.5 pips. As well as enjoying the same benefits as a standard account there are a few extras. These include personal one-to-one training, personal market analyst support 5 days a week, 24/5 dealing room telephone trading, loyalty rebates, free breaking news SMS alerts, and market updates either via email or phone call.
- VIP account – A VIP account comes with all the benefits previously mentioned, but the minimum first deposit is $20,000, minimum deal size from 100k, $500 minimum margin to risk, and fixed spreads from 1.8 pips.
Try an Easy Forex bonus out for size
We like to keep our readers up to date with the latest offers, so keep reading our Easy Forex review for the latest Easy Forex bonuses.
- 20% Easy Forex welcome bonus – All first deposits, up to $2,000 earn a 20% bonus
- Win and win again – Start trading, win and Easy Forex will double it, plus if you lose it’ll be covered up to $200
- Trade options up to $300 risk free – The chance to trade forex and hedge options, up to $300 risk free
A great introduction to Forex trading with the help of Easy Forex customer support
Easy Forex has a great deal to offer beginners when it comes to the world of Forex trading. Their customer support staff are friendly and helpful, but there is also live training by phone, chat services, video tours, and the services of a personal account manager to help even the most inexperienced trader get up to speed with everything they need. There is also an online learning center, a demo account, and one-on-one training for new customers.
For problems and queries there are a number of contact telephone numbers across the globe, as well as different emails depending on the query. Customers can also use snail mail if they’d prefer to put their queries down on paper. Addresses are given for offices in Cyprus, London, Sydney, and Poland.
Payment methods are a little limited
Compared with a number of other Forex brokers, Easy Forex payment methods are rather limited. 12 currencies are accepted for deposits, but can only be made using a credit card or wire transfer. Withdrawals can be made if the required documentation has been supplied, but it has to be sent to the bank account that was used for deposits. However, the good news is that there are no fees on either deposits or withdrawals.
Easy Forex certainly has a lot to offer both new and seasoned Forex traders. This brokerage firm has years of experience in the industry and it certainly shows. The great range of trading instruments, and trading platforms, as well as no minimum deposit, make Easy Forex a good proposition if you’re looking for an introduction in the global financial market, without too many restrictions.